Ordering Using a Purchase Order (PO)
Please make sure that your PO contains the following essential information:
- Official Purchase Order (PO) number
- Full company name (including correct legal suffix e.g. Ltd, LLC, Inc., SA, doo, GmbH etc)
- Company address (for invoicing purposes)
- Recipient’s details: The name and email address of the person who will receive the reports.
- The report title/s or subscription product you want to purchase (see www.nakono.com/reports)
- The correct price and currency (see www.nakono.com/reports)
- The email address where we need to send our invoice (Note: we cannot send invoices by post)
You can send your PO to us by FAX or email:
Fax: +44 (0)208 711 3065
We will then respond by sending an email to the recipient (email address must be identified on your PO) which will contain instructions on how to immediately access your content.
Separately, we will send our PDF invoice to the email address identified on your PO.
You or your company will then be obliged to settle our invoice within no more than 60 working days.
Please note that all invoices must be settled by electronic transfer and we cannot accept cheques.
More details about ordering using a Purchase Order