Nakono regards user privacy as a serious matter. We are committed to safeguarding user privacy while providing a personalised, high quality service.
If you have a question regarding your personal information then please contact us.
Personal information is collected by:
|Registered Address:||Petitor House
|UK Company Number:||9653906|
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") via the following mechanisms:
- When you complete an enquiry or registration form
- When you send us an email or contact us by telephone
- When you purchase any of our products or services
Examples of Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Statistics concerning the way in which you use our website or read our emails.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for a range of purposes such as:
- Providing you with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Providing reports to our Corporate Clients containing information about how their corporate subscriptions are being used
- Informing you about products and services we offer (only if you agree to receive such information)
- Sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (only if you agree to your data being shared in this way)
If you wish to receive information about products and services supplied by Nakono or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, then please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes which are included as part of your account, if you have one.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We do not record payment information such as credit or debit card details
Nakono has taken appropriate measures to ensure that our users’ Data is protected from unauthorised access, use, alteration, destruction and accidental loss.
Certain Data may be transferred outside Nakono to intermediaries, such as Online Payment Service Providers (in particular WorldPay) but they will act only on our instructions to allow us to provide you with the service/s you requested.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to access and amend your Data then you should in the first instance make the required changes by accessing your account. You may also contact us using our website enquiry form.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us or you can make your request by writing to us at the following address:
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Last updated: 05 December 2012.